WellyTails Senior Dog Supplement contains a special formulation to help keep your senior dog healthy and energetic. Support for cartilage and joint health, digestion, and skin and coat are provided with all 3 Omega 3's, GLA Omega-6 and Chelated Zinc. Plant phytonutrients are included to fight cancer, antioxidants to boost immunity, and cranberry fruit powder for kidney and urinary tract health. L-Carnitine increases energy while supporting healthy weight management. All in a delicious chicken flavored savory gravy your dog will love.
- Has your senior dog lost his vitality? Does your furbaby suffer from stiff joints, dulling fur, digestion disorders? WellyTails veterinarian formulated nutritional dog supplement can help your canine friend regain their energy, correct digestive disorders and loosen their joints while giving them nice shiny coats and bright eyes. And because it tastes good, your dog will lick the bowl clean!
- The WellyTails supplement includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals needed for senior dog care, health and proper digestion, such as high amounts of DHA and EPA Omega-3 for support of brain, eye and nerve development; Probiotic bacteria and Digestive Enzymes to aid in food digestion; and skin and glossy fur support from ALL 3 of the Omega-3s.
- Cancer fighting Phytonutrients, Antioxidants and Vitamins, cranberry extract to provide urinary tract heath support, L–carnitine for weight and energy management, and Glucosamine HCl for joint health support round out the included nutrients in this veterinarian grade dog supplement.
- Whether you're needing a supplement for a raw food diet, nursing an elderly dog back to health, or just want to increase your pet's longevity, the WellyTails Senior Dog Nutritional Supplement will provide the vitamins and minerals that your canine friend needs.
- Made in the USA from the highest grade ingredients, you can be assured that your furbaby is getting the best nutritional support possible when you give them WellyTails supplements. Purchase your dog supplement today so your senior dog can start benefiting from better health now.